Keep your PC running fast and secure
Some viruses and spyware are extremely difficult to remove. Occasionally, you may have removed the infection but there are damaged files in your system which need repairing or replacing. Should you have any difficulty installing or using this software, or believe there may still be an infection in your system after scanning be sure to let us know. Our friendly team will advise you over the telephone and if need be, visit your home or business to thoroughly clean your system.
Clean Your Registry For Free
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.
It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Windows – Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files +much more.
- Registry cleaner
- Third-party applications
- 100% Spyware FREE
Tried & Tested
CCleaner is a very effective tool for keeping your system in tip top condition. Registry cleaner and systems clean ups at a touch of a button. If you don’t already have this great tool installed in your PC, we strongly recommend that you download the latest copy from http://www.filehippo.com
Malware tricks you and steals your details!
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Tried & Tested
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a very effective tool for keeping your system in tip top condition. Registry cleaner and system clean up at a touch of a button. If you don’t already have this great tool installed in your PC, we strongly recommend that you download the latest copy from http://www.filehippo.com
Free Anti-Virus from Microsoft
Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- Microsoft Security Essentials is a free* anti-virus software download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. It’s easy to tell if your PC is secure — when you’re green, you’re good. It’s that simple.
- Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times.
- Information, Definitions and Virus Analyses
- Find information, definitions, and analyses of all the latest threats that Microsoft Security Essentials can help protect you against in the Microsoft Malware Protection Centre.
Tried & Tested
Who better to protect your Windows installation than the designers themselves? Microsoft Security Essentials helps protect your PC from all known Viruses and Trojans. Free for home users and with added network protection for business users, this system is well worth looking at. If you don’t already have this great tool installed in your PC, we strongly recommend that you download the latest copy from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/security-essentials-download
Kimpton Computers Call Out
Have a Microsoft Certified Engineer visit your PC
90% of PC systems can be cleaned quite easily and the process doesn’t normally take more than an hour, depending of your PC’s performance and the extent of the infection. Our engineers will stay with your machine until all the infections have been cleaned for a flat rate cost of just £50, even if it takes them 3 hrs to complete the job.
This is a guaranteed fixed price solution from Kimpton Computers